Unfortunately, due to recent circumstances, CMAC has had to cancel some games, tournaments and meets, including the two CMAC Senior Cross Country meets at GIS and APIS. In addition, we had to cancel our Junior School Cross Country and CMAC Junior Track and Field at Prem. However, instead CMAC has organised a ‘CMAC Virtual Cross Country’ so our cross country runners will have an event to run in. While it has been organised to give our cross country runners a meet, it is open for anyone to enter, students, parents and teachers!
It is so easy, all the information is in the information sheet linked below, but here are the general details:
- It runs from February 1-28. You can run your distance at any time and try to improve your time as many times as you want. You can run anywhere you want, either outside or inside on a treadmill.
- You record your time and distance using the Strava app, which can be used on your phone or GPS watch if you have one.
- Please check the more detailed information here: 2021 CMAC Virtual Senior Cross Country Meet Information: February 1-28, 2021
- We’ve all spent a bit too much time at home recently, so get out there and have a run. Don’t worry about if you are fast or slow, you have a whole month to improve your time.
- Test yourself. Even though you might not believe it, running can be fun.
- Anyone from Prem who enters will get 10 House points (including parents and teachers)
If you have any questions please let me know.
Director of Athletics & Activities